Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Stunt Stitching

And now for a bit of gushing which I'm sorry for but I can't help it can you blame me? I have recently been included as a Stunt Stitcher for the company http://stitchdiva.com/ . My very first project was an awesome cardi shawl which was so amazing the way it comes together. You should go check it out along with the rest of Jennifer Hansen's other designs. But to see the Endless CardiShawl I stitched up for her just click on the red link of same name at the bottom right of the page. Mine was the light brown and Chie's was that rusty colored one. Very Pretty Chie! Her blog? http://chiescrochetandknitting.blogspot.com/ Thanks for lettin' me join the fun, Jennifer!

I wanted to put up a picture of a aran sweater I made for my nephew. But first I gotta figure out how to do that. Ha! I said I was a newbie, didn't I? Oh yeah, well, maybe I didn't say it, but now that it's out there, hell, there it be. I'll post this for now and get back to the never ending blogger help for the above said instructions for pic download. Blogger help, a dreaded task.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment