Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Well, Well. Blogger Has Fixed the "Browse" for Pictures Bug.


Glad to see it.

And now I would like you to meet some friends of mine. Are they not cute?


Meet Sally  A Ravelry pattern. Of course.





 

 



 
And this is Jack Skellington   He's such a doll.
 
 
Why can't I start writing at the left like a normal person? Blogger has gotten weird. This is annoying. In fact I Do Not Like It. Alignment has to be clicked for each sentence until blogger gets the point. Weird.
 
Yes. I am done bitching.
 
To He who listens: I am thankful to Blogger for the pleasure of its use and am greatful. I will stop being a stickin-the-mud about change. Amen.
 
Umm. One more thing. I just gotta ask. What is up with the strange misshappen white part around Sally? aaahh well. Mumbles to self, will not be a stickinthemud...

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment