Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2020

KnitCrate



 

And what is KnitCrate you ask? Umm, if you knit I feel like you should know this but if not you might be inclined to check them out. It is a monthly yarn box subscription. Which is very fun don't 'cha know. I joined last January and have not looked back. Click the link above to see how this company works. Here are two pictures of my KC boxes.

 I have finally figured out how to move pics from android to computer. And then I had to figure out how to download all that to Photo Gallery. Being over 60 is a pain in the butt. And, you know, I don't like google permissions with all that fishing around in my personal life. So I don't sync stuff. It just feels better.

Sorry 'bout that goog. Don't take it personal goog. Have a good day goog. 

You all have a good day too. Stay safe. 😷

No comments:

Post a Comment